Timing is Everything
Have you known someone who was one of the first people in with a company? Who has done better those who were first employees or those just joining in now? It’s true for both start-ups and direct sales business. Have you seen the recent price of Tesla stock? Early is better.
Product is King
In a brand meeting with Frito Lay (I’m an ex-product marketer) they said “if you don’t have a good product you don’t have anything.” This product is so good and such high quality I immediately knew it would be a success.
In a brand meeting with the biggest food brand in the US (I’m an ex-product marketer), they said “if you don’t have a good product you don’t have anything.” Having a solid product to work from is key and this product is high quality with excellent design.
Here’s The Deal
If you’ve made it this far you probably are at the point where you want me to spill the beans on what I’m talking about here. I won’t hold out – all the details are below.
- The brand is Savvi and it is brand new (just started in Jan 2020)
- Savvi is currently in pre-launch (it’s rare to find a company in this stage).
- It’s premium athleisure wear (meaning the clothes are very high quality).
- The product offering is for all shapes and sizes.
- The perfect mix of fit, fashion, and function with excellent quality and price points.
- Athleisure is a $75 billion category with a projected 7% YOY growth.
- If you want to check out the clothes you can shop through the app here.
What’s In It For You
With this opportunity you get:
- A chance to earn wearing clothes you wear anyway.*
- A plug and play business in a box (no real box – it’s all virtual)!
- The chance to introduce a soon to be global brand to your friends and family.
- Personal business and marketing/social media mentoring from me.
- A strong and supportive team (we’re the fastest growing in the company).
*See full Terms & Conditions Here
The Next Steps
You can a 15 min, zero pressure call with me where I can answer any questions you have. This is a great way so you can get a feel if this could be a fit for you, or browse the Savvi site to learn more.